July 01, 2014

Kelly Osbourne x MAC

It's been a while! I've been buying things here and there and havent really felt the mood to write about any of it. I am however excited to tell you about how much I love the Kelly Osbourne collection from Mac!



Talk about gorgeous packaging!

I picked up Cheeky Bugger (blush) and Strip Poker (Lipstick). I debated between Strip Poker and Riot House, but settled for SP because it's a nice, light nude that had the possibility of matching my skin tone and was something that I was looking for. I also chose the blush (as someone who doesn't really like blush) because I felt that Kelly and I both share a very similar, fair complexion.


Cheeky Bugger is a very light pink blush with warm undertones. On my fair skin, it shows up fairly light, however it's dark enough to give me a nice healthy flush of the cheeks. Definitely glad I took the chance to pick this up.


Strip Poker is a matte, light nude lipstick with an almost pinkish-peach tinge. My camera picked it up more orangey than it actually is. It's similar to Myth from MAC but a little lighter and less brown. I love it because it almost matches my skin tone enough to be a true nude. The formula is also not as drying as many other matte formulas from MAC. Pretty pleased with this grab as well!

And put together:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...