July 04, 2014

Stila | Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight


I have personally not been a huge fan of liquid eyeliner. I've had a love/hate relationship with it over the past few years because I've always struggled to make it look good. I still to this day can't pull off a decent winged-tip because the way the skin around my eyes fold, it makes it hard to draw it without pulling any skin taut. I'll get it eventually...


I fell in love with this beautiful navy blue shade called Midnight from Stila's range of Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliners. I had seen another beauty blogger post about it and she had had blue eyes as well and it looked stunning! Something so simple as a color change from the regular black, really makes a difference!


I picked up this liner at Sephora for $26CAD. It has a nice marker-like tip for precise lines or thicker, if you please. It's taking some getting used to. I won't lie though, although the formula admits to no tugging or pulling, I find that it does some times. I find myself having to put the cap back on and shake the pen to get a more steady stream, but only when the pen has been out for a few minutes. That being said, the payoff is incredible and I'm not going to let that stop it from being my new fave.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...