August 07, 2012

Recent Purchases

I have been posting about not too many interesting things, so I thought I'd do a post on some recent purchases that I have made.


(L to R)
Missha M BB Cream No. 13 - I'm running out of my smaller 20mL bottle of Missha's BB cream, so I decided to buy a replacement bottle of 50mL~ I love this BB cream so much, it's fantastic. Bought from eBay.
Seche Vite - I needed to buy a second bottle of this because I'm running out of mine quite fast~ Again, another fantastic product for all nail lovers alike. Bought at Winners.
tokidoki Luminosa powder in Kabuki - Picked this up for $13 at Sephora since they're clearing out their tokidoki products now. I've always been fascinated by highlighting powders and this one is quit pretty against my fair skin, although sometimes I feel like it's not there.
China Glaze Exotic Encounters - Part of China Glaze's Safari collection, I really need more blue/teals in my own polish collection--and especially from China Glaze since a majority of the shades I have are warm colors (mostly orange :P) Bought from Sally's.
Orly Le Chateau - I havent owned black nail polish since I was 14! So I thought it was about time to pick one up. Hautelook was having an Orly sale a few weeks ago for really cheap, so I decided to pick it up.
i on beauty blush brush - I needed a brush for the luminosa powder, so I found a cheap one at Winners.
Lancome Hypnose Mascara - Needed to replace my mascara so I stuck with the one I love. Bought from Sephora.
Sephora 12hr waterproof eyeliner in Turquoise - Impulse buy for sure! This color caught my attention and I figured I could wear it out.
Orly Cuticle Oil+ - Another pickup from Hautelook. I've been wanting to take better care of my nails/cuticles lately and since it was pretty cheap, I added it to my cart.
Orly Top-Base-Strengthener Minis Kit - Again, on the note of wanting to take care of my nails, I bought this minis kit from Hautelook's Orly sale. It includes a base coat, top coat, nail strengthener and a flash dry.


Goldwell Dual Senses Color Shampoo + Conditioner - I bought this shampoo because I had received a sample of it from my May Luxebox and it smells SOOOO good and works fabulously on my hair. It's a salon brand, so of course it wasn't cheap. Bought the pair off of Amazon.ca. Worth every penny!


Another impulse buy—seriously, it was the first thing I saw when I walked into Winners—and it's orange! I don't really think I can hang it on my grandparents' walls, so I'm holding on to this for when we finally move into our own house (IF that ever happens. sigh.) I just love how the numbers extrude from the face of the clock. Very simple.


I'm not a huge Starbucks drinker (I prefer Second Cup), but I have one conveniently located across from my work, so I thought I should just get myself a card and start collecting stars and what not~


That's pretty much it for now. My August Glymm box should ship out this week and I believe I'll finally be receiving my seasonal Luxebox this month! Can't wait :3 Also, I was contacted by GLOSSYBOX Canada for a surprise gift! Cannot wait to receive it. I was so surprised.

Anyways, I think I may post a short nail polish review/swatch soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...