August 05, 2012

Glossybox Canada July 2012



This is a bit late since I have been busy this long weekend, but nevertheless I will share what I received in this month's Canada Glossybox!

Here's what's inside:



ZOYA Nail Polish // Myrta
This item has made me the happiest! I have been wanting a Zoya nail polish for SO long since they're not easily available to find in Canada. I was even more happy because it's orange, which is my favorite color! Plus, it's from their Beach and Surf collection! Which I have been eying for a while. I personally like Arizona better, but I am so happy with this. 0.5oz bottle retails for $8.00 CAD


ALESSANDRO INTERNATIONAL // Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
So glad to see another foot/heel balm i to try in Glossybox. Previously I have received Curel's foot therapy which was okay for me. This balm contains shea butter, allantoin and tea-tree-oil. It also has a very pleasant minty smell that reminds me of candy canes. I have only tried this once so far and it's already feeling good. Full size of 100mL retails for $19.95 CAD.


JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ-EASE // Extra Strength Serum
Sadly I cannot really get any good use out of this generous full-sized sample because I do not get frizzy hair! This full size retails for $14.99 CAD


EUCERIN // Calming Crème
I've seen Eucerin a lot when I was working at Shoppers Drug Mart, but I never really had the chance to try it out. I do like trying new moisturizers and what I like about this one is its scent. The moisturizing part feels like any other moisturizing cream and I always like to have little bottles to keep with me on the go. A full size of 200g retails for $12.00 CAD


DOVE // Softening Crème Body Wash
I havent tried Dove's body washes before and I probably won't use this right away because I'm super picky with body washes. I personally like exfoliating body washes with the exfoliating beads and I have been so used to them that I feel like regular body washes don't catch my interest. I will however hold onto it as a backup. This full size sample retails for $5.99 CAD


BEAUTYSOCLEAN // Sanitizer Wipes
I really love the idea of this! It's very convenient to have to effectively sanitize makeup that accumulates visible debris like dust, lint and food particles. I can't wait to use them. A full pack of 48 wipes retail for $12.50 CAD


I was extremely pleased with this month's Glossybox! I have been extremely impressed with their service so far and I definitely recommend them to any Canadians out there! For only $15 a month, you get a pretty fantastic selection of samples. You can sign up by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...