August 08, 2012

China Glaze Exotic Encounters

As I mentioned previous, I'm going to write a brief review/swatch of one of my newly acquired nail polishes, Exotic Encounters!



Exotic Encounters comes from China Glaze's On Safari collection. It's a nice, teal-green solid color–which reminds me of peacocks, which are exotic!

I really love the way the color came out. It's definitely darker on the nails than the bottle. The formula is pretty decent and you only need about 1 or 2 coats to get it opaque.



I was hoping to snag I Herd That or I'm Not Lion, but I was too late and my local Sally ran out. It's a beautiful color and now my China Glaze collection has a nice cool color to go with the tons of warm shades that I own.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...