July 26, 2012

VICHY 3-in-1 One-Step Cleanser


I've been wanting to share my thoughts on this wonderful product for quite some time now ever since I received a generous sample size of this cleanser back in January. I would probably have to claim this cleanser to be the best cleanser ever (in my opinion that is...)

So what's the 3-in-1 all about? It's a Cleansing Milk, Toner, and even a makeup remover in one! That being said, this cleanser is suited for women with sensitive skin and even great for contact lens wearer, like me! Basically it's tear-free and won't burn your eyes—great for removing mascara.


These are the ingredients/directions.


It comes out looking like a cream, but it's not as thick as cream would be. I actually just realized that I have been using this cleanser wrong! (But it still delivers great results). The bottle suggests that you apply the cleanser with a cotton pad and there's no rinsing required. I, on the other hand have been using it like a regular cleanser using my hands and water, but it still leaves my skin super soft after.

Whatever you choose, this cleanser is fantastic and the results are instant. You will notice that it makes your face feel nice and moisturized and won't strip your skin of its moisture. It also won't make your skin feel tight and dry. Sometimes there has been times where I didn't need to moisturize my face after because it did such a wonderful job.


Here are some other things you may want to know, taken from Vichy Canada's website:
- Tested on sensitive skin and eyes under dermatological and ophtalmological control.
- Hypoallergenic
- Non-comedogenic
- With soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Paraben-free

Its unique milk-gel texture is as soft as milk and as fresh as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling comfortable and non greasy.


If you get the chance to ever try this out, you definitely should! It's amazing, it's unique and something you may just end up loving. I bought the big 200mL bottle for $16CAD on sale from the regular $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart. The other 2 sizes I have received as bonus gifts from buying other Vichy products.

Overall Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...