July 11, 2013

Seasonsbox | June 2013


Although, yes, we're in July already, I had received my June Seasonsbox late.


This month's theme is "Diving into summer" with "eco-friendly tropical must-haves". The yellowness of the whole package was definitely a nice touch as well. Oh and everything (minus the bracelet) smells so good.


Organic Tagua Jewelry
This bracelet was apparently handcrafted from a palm tree nut, native to the rainforests of Ecuador, Peru and Columbia. It was dyed using certified organic vegetable dyes from Italy and is the perfect accessory for a tropical hippie summer. I'm not too huge on flashy, big bracelets, but something about this one is so nice. It's very good quality and the elastic is very strong. I can definitely see myself wearing this out.


MOKSA ORGANIC // body bar in lemon & poppy seed
This bar smells fantastic! I love lemon scented anything. This bar is ideal for washing, shaving and daily summer exfoliation. It's wonderful to know that it can be used for shaving because I never like using shaving cream. I usually end up using my body wash or soap bar. It's very natural and doesn't have a super long list of unknown ingredients.


VANCE FAMILY // Soy Candles in Pineapple and Coconut
I'm a sucker for candles and anything with coconut in it is amongst my favorite. This candle in particular is such a wonderful and perfect tropical scent (all my Hawaii trip memories come flashing back -sigh-) It's also such a nice decorative piece, that I don't want to burn it!


RISHI TEA // iced tea in Tropical Crimson
Lately, I've been having a huge think for non-traditional iced teas. When I saw this in my box, I squealed with delight. Anything of a tropical tea with hibiscus or tropical fruit has been spiking my interest and love for iced tea. Thankfully this tea is also caffeine-free because I've been finding myself quite sensitive to caffeine lately, probably because I've been slowly decreasing my intake. I can't wait to try this out!


Overall, I'm quite happy with this month's Seasonsbox! There's absolutely nothing that I'm displeased with or dislike in the slightest. If you are interested in signing up for a Seasonsbox, it's about $34.90USD (shipping incl.) a month and is available for both US and Canadian Residents. You can sign up right here. You also have the ability to shop past boxes! Which I think is a neat feature for a service such as this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...