May 03, 2013

Blog Every Day in May | Day 3: Uncomfortable Things




Today's post is to be about something that makes me uncomfortable.

What makes me uncomfortable? Many things really, but one of the main things I think that is quite uncomfortable to anyone is PDA! I mean, I don't get it. It just seems like an immature, almost desperate plead of shameless attention. Now a peck on the lips from lovers who just met up is fine, but not full on groping and making out, with awkward noises and who knows what.

I'm not a prude, nor do I fear intimacy, I just find certain things that are shared between 2 people should be done behind closed doors. I don't think it's acceptable at any age. Yes, I have seen people older than the typical teenage couple displaying acts of PDA.

I just believe that people should respect the people around them. It's honestly something not a lot of people want to see. Like I said, it's something that should be shared behind closed doors because it's private and it's personal. I, myself have a boyfriend, but I believe we have the same respect for one another as we do for the people around us. No one wants to see anyone playing tonsil hockey while taking the train home. You're focused on other things and it's one of the last things that you really want to see.

And then there's the inappropriate touching. Even if it's a grab of the ass or a swift touch of someone's ~*~special areas~*~ it's still something that people sees and to me it shows that you have no respect for your other half. I know there's couples out there that are not quite couple or fwb, but please, use your discretion. And of course, there's the awkward, overly drunk people who lose all inhibitions and "let loose". About a year or so ago, there was a story circulating the Toronto news about a couple getting arrested for having sex of a Toronto subway train. Why anyone would feel like it's an acceptable place to have such an act...I'll never know.

And lastly, one of the things I dislike the most, is when you're hanging out with a group a friends, plus a couple, and said couple are constantly sneaking kisses, totally disregarding the group. If you're going to start doing that, GO HOME! You're there to hang out with certain people and you should want to show them the respect they deserve by leaving that shit at home. Regardless of whether or not any person is in a relationship, no one likes to be around other people doing these things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...