September 03, 2012

China Glaze I Herd That


Another quick swatch. This is another shade from China Glaze's On Safari collection. I have been lusting over this since I saw swatches, but it was one of the first shades that seem to have disappeared when I made it to my Sally's. I was able to find this at Winners for $6.99


Here it is swatched on my nails with one coat. The formula is fabulous, filled with fine glitters of gold and coppers--almost orange-red, plus a hint of holographic glitter. The formula also dries matte on the nails.


Here it is with 2 coats and a top coat.

It sparkles and shines so pretty on the nails, it's truly a unique glitter polish. I also love how light the colors of the glitters are so that it almost looks like I have a natural looking polish on my fingers. It's quite a sight when you're out in the daylight. You should pick this up while you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...