June 01, 2012

Glossybox Canada May 2012

This is my first ever GlossyBox and I have heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately they sent it out pretty late, that I received it on the last day of May. Nevertheless, I was incredibly impressed!



It comes in the incredibly elegant packing and a very nice quality box. It felt kind of heavy when I received it and so I was excited to see what's inside.


My jaw hit the floor when I opened the paper to see this! Such generous sized samples!

So here's what's inside:


CUREL Foot Cream
This actually made me really happy to see because I have been wanting to try out foot creams for a while now since I'm not so proud of my feet. This product is said to significantly improve the look and feel of even the driest heels and feet. This is a full-sized product of 100mL and retails for $3.99


SIMPLE Facial Wash Gel
Just a simple gel cleanser. I already have a loved cleanser, but I won't hesitate to try this out. Full size is $9.99 for 50mL

SIMPLE Eye Makeup Remover
I'm always on the lookout for new makeup removers, whether it be liquid form or wipes. This makeup remover is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens users, which is perfect for me! Can't wait to try it out. Full size of this product is $9.99 for 56mL



PANDORA'S MAKEUP BOX Lip Gloss in Feeling Good
This lipgloss claims to be non-sticky, but I kind of found it sticky. It also had a scent of mint. I personally don't like the color on me, but I do like the color. This product is also full-sized and retails for $16


SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Volupt Shampoo
Clearly, this is a full-sized product which makes me excited! However though, I have no problem with voluminous hair so I'm not sure if it would be much use to me. I will of course give it a try or maybe perhaps hand it off to my mom. Product retails for $15.78


So overall I'm quite impressed with the amount of full-sized samples! The Glossybox subscription is $15, which is a lot more than the other subscriptions services, here in Canada, however, I do believe it's worth it! I actually believe I will use every item in the box or find a use for them.


If you live in Canada, you should definitely subscribe! You can do so by clicking here for only $15 a month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...