March 26, 2012

Mini Makeup Haul


Went out to Yorkdale this weekend because I realized that I haven't been there since September! Yikes. I also decided to give my friend Sher a visit since she works as a SA at Sephora. She was also very kind enough to give me some samples!

Included in my samples are:
• Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair
• NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Finland
• Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
• Kat Von D setting spray

I left Sephora without actually purchasing anything :x As I wandered into the mall and into the Shoppers Drug Mart, I remembered that some SDM's carry Urban Decay, so since I had a $10 gift card for SDM, I decided to pick up the NAKED 2 palette there instead! It retails for $60 CDN, which sucks, but at least I got $10 off haha.

The next item I purchased was the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Fair at Walmart, along with a 2 pack of fake lashes. I've been looking to find some neutral looking lashes since the ones I have are super long and not-so natural looking. This one came with a plastic applicator which I thought was funny, but we'll see how it does.

And that's pretty much it.
I'm really excited to try out the NAKED 2 palette since there's a ton of looks to get inspiration from all over the blogsphere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...