March 23, 2012

EOTD: Key Lime



Hooray! I've managed to create another look! This one was inspired by one I did a few years ago, but this time I tried to make it work with my hair and complexion.


What I used for this:
• ProFace White Clown Makeup (eyeshadow base)
• BF 120 Palette lime green
• BF 120 Palette banana yellow
• Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Lotus
• NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil: Milk
• Tokidoki Punk Lash Mascara in Baby Rocker
• MAC lipstick in St. Germain
• Smashbox Lipstick in Pout
• Maybelline Shine Sational lip gloss in Minty Sheer


I know in the picture I have lip stuff, but I didn't like how the pictures turned out when I had it on and was too lazy to retake the photo with the stuff I used without them.

Anyways, I'm going out tonight to a concert and thought, why not sport something different? So we'll see how that goes!




I really love using my Tokidoki mascara when I get a chance (which isn't that often). The only thing I dislike about it is the brush that comes with it. It's hard to apply if you don't curl your lashes first. Either than that, I love the color! I remember when it first came out at Sephora, I tried all the colors (not including black) and this one looked the best on me.



I've been thinking about picking up some new products this weekend...any suggestions? I've been looking to expand both my brush collection and eyeshadow collection. Go nuts :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...