December 15, 2011

Slatkin & Co. Frosted Cupcake + Mint Chocolate


I got these a couple weeks ago while Bathy & Body Words were having their Buy One, Get One Free on their mini candles. I've been wanting to buy Slatkin & Co. candles for ages and finally caved in to do so because it was a good deal.

Their mini/single (4 oz.) candles retail at about $12.50 CAD, while the bigger 3 wick candle retails for $22.50 CAD

I wasn't really a huge fan of their holiday scents since I'm a sweet scent lover. I did however like their Dark Chocolate Mint and Twisted Peppermint, but they weren't my must-get items. I know that must make me weird because everyone loves Twisted Peppermint.

I ended up getting Mint Chocolate from the holiday scents and then Frosted Cupcake from their regular line. I really just love scents that remind me of sweets and baked goods.


I was so excited to try these out! I'm about done my Mint Chocolate and started burning my Frosted Cupcake already. I absolutely LOVED the strength of these candles! Definitely the best scented candles I have ever tried. The small candle was enough to fill my room entirely with its heavenly scent and I never thought the scent got weak at any point and would always be a pleasant surprise every time I reentered my room.

I'm already loving my Frosted Cupcake as I sit here typing this out.



Oh, and I'm so looking forward to B&BW's SAS on Boxing Day!! Definitely going to try my best to stock up on some (hopefully) bigger candles and new scents (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...