September 29, 2011

Brandsampler

This is one of the things I anticipate every season! P&G's Brandsampler that lets you sample some of their products. I don't know if it works for non-Canadian residents or if they have international sites for it, but I think it should be if it's not.

Anyways, when the samples are available, you log onto their site and answer a few questions, usually pertaining to their products, and then you usually get to choose from 6 of the products that they're offering and they send you a box for free.



This was Summer's samples, and because I had moved, it took a while for it to reach my house here. I ordered this in July!


In my box:
• Always Infinity Pads (in heavy & overnight)
• Crest Pro-health Kit (incl. toothpaste, mouthwash & floss)
• Olay 2-in-1 daily facial cloth (combination/oily skin)
• Free Febreze Noticeables warmer coupon


Some of these products I have tried before and the others I am excited to try out. I have also been receiving these samples for about a year or so now and have gotten things in the past like laundry detergent, razors, body wash, shampoo, etc. A lot of them I havent even used yet or given to someone I know who might use it.

I love P&G for offering such a wonderful thing to consumers. I think a lot of other companies should follow suit. Especially someone like Unilever :P

Nevertheless, I can't wait to try these out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...