August 13, 2013

New Konad Plate | M94


I was lucky to recently have been contact by the lovely people at NailPolishCanada.com to review one of Konad's new image plates! I picked this plate because there is not one single design I disliked at a first glance.

It's been a while since I've used a Konad plate, so my technique was a bit off and trying to apply the design to the stamp was still a bit tricky. I eventually did get the hang of things and here's all the designs at work:


Starting off with my most unexpected favorite of the bunch, the swirls! I used essie's Licorice, with Picture Polish's Pshiiit on top. It created this lightly layered, sparkle on top of the black that shined in the light. I fell in love. I was expecting a different outcome, but this came out even better!


Next up is the flower-power or paint splatter or even firework-looking design. It was a but tricky to pick up and ended up being my least favorite of all the designs. Nevertheless, I would try a different color combo to get more out of it. I used the Konad white over 3 layers of Picture Polish Pshiiit.


This one is reminiscent of zebra stripes, but I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps some sort of animal print. I always adore these kind of full-nail prints as you can twist and turn your stamp to get a unique design each time. I used Konad white over essie Naughty Nautical.


Although this is the smalled design on the plate, I was so happy to see it on it! Halloween is just around the corner and I need to plan my mani for when it finally rolls around. My inner goth was also excited because I like anything vampire/goth/halloween related. I used essie Licorice over essie Naughty Nautical.


Last, but not least, the stars! This is the main reason why I chose the plate because I don't have any Konad plates with full-nail star designs. I remember seeing a manicure by one of the nail gurus that I follow, and they had this cool full-nail star design that I believe belonged to a Monster plate. I'm true to my Konad so I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have this cool star design of varying sizes and fills. I used Konad white over essie Naughty Nautical.


Overall, I was glad I chose this plate. The possibilities are absolutely endless with this one. Unlike some of the other plats that I currently own, I would absolutely use every single one of the designs in the near future. Thanks again to NailPolishCanada.com for sending me this plate! If you're looking for a cool new plate to add to your collection, I definitely recommending getting at least this one from the new releases by Konad

You can pick up this plate at Nail Polish Canada for $8.75CAD and it ships for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...