April 10, 2012

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!! T-shirt design contest



HEY GUYS, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

I have entered a t-shirt design contest for one of my favorite Canadian bands of all time (I went to go see them live for the first time last week --eep!) And I would really love to win the grand prize, which is $1000, VIP tix, and exposure on their social media websites (which may mean some freelance work for me 8D) So this would be fantastic! However this contest is thankfully not only based on how many votes you get because the band ultimately decides, HOWEVER, the top voted gets special attention and even if I don't win the grand prize, I can still win some signed merch, which is still pretty great.

So please lend a helpful clicking hand and
!!! VOTE FOR ME HERE !!!

Just click on the "support Lawren" button on the right hand side. Cool kid points to those who share with their friends/social media platforms ;-;. Voting ends April 18th, 2012

thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...