March 31, 2012

Google Maps goes 8-bit


Have you guys seen?? Google maps can currently be seen in 8-bit!! How cool is that? It reminds me of playing Zelda when I was younger hehe

Even Google Streetview is in 8-bit! I even went to look for my grandparents' house that I'm currently living in.


And of course I had to see our beautiful CN Tower in 8-bit format. So cool. I'm definitely amused by this.


Also, today is Earth Day Canada where from one hour (8:30pm to 9:30pm) we try to create awareness of energy consumption by turning out all of our lights for that hour. I think it's a good cause and I have been doing it for the past few years since it was introduced and promoted in Canada. I usually like to do things by candle light (: I think tonight we will play some board games!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...