September 02, 2011

I'm Back

Yes, I am back. I know no one missed me because no one reads this blog, but hey! I will blog on. I moved yet again, but back to where I'm from, but with my grandparents. Fun tingz.

Over the move, I have stumbled across some inspiring things.


I'm in LOVE with these hand-stitched cards by Leobella! They're so unique and elegant and simple and amazing. Although these are technically not "graphics", it's still so brilliant.


This collection by Everything Etsy of printables are also inspiring! I would love to have some printables for anyone to be able to either customize and download or just download and print :3


Oh and I love this self-promo stationery by EMMA. Created from her own handwriting, she made it into a rubber stamp and I must say her results are nothing but adorable! Click the link to see more with her branding.

That's it for now, but there's SOOOO much more out there that's blowing my mind and inspiring me daily. I just need to get into a better habit of writing/sketching/drawing things down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...