September 13, 2011

Anstey Book Binding Sample + Postcrossing


Finally after nearly 2 months, I received my free sample from Toronto based anstey book binding! I was actually really excited to see what was inside.




i loved that they personalized it ;-;

some beautiful business card samples.


embossed stationery. loved it.


And that's pretty much it. I really appreciated the generous sample and will definitely keep the samples close at hand. It's always great to know that there are great places close by for getting things bound (:


Next, I wanted to talk about postcrossing.

Basically it's a website created to allow you to send postcards all over the world! It's very simple and fun. All you have to do is sign up, write a bit about yourself, your address and your profile gets put into a randomizer of your country. What you do is "send a postcard" and the site generates a random address from someone else in a different country. The maximum postcards you can send at once is 6. The site also sends you an email with the postcard "ID" (a set of generated numbers) and the profile of the person you're sending it to which will tell you about this person. Some people have preferences for the kinds of postcards they like to receive and some even give you ideas as to what to write.


I've been a member since 2009, but not very active. I've only received 22 cards. The catch is, you must send a postcard and have it be received, in order for your address to be given to someone else. I definitely think it's a great thing and I recommend everyone to try it out! It's amazing to see where your cards will come from and where yours will go.

Give it a try, www.postcrossing.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...